Registration CLOSED for the 2022 season.
12/15/2021 update: Thank you so much for your trust and support. We reached our capacity in under 4 weeks. Our registrations and waitlists for the 2022 season are now closed. We look forward to having plenty of fun in the snow!!
Thank you for your interest in Bellevue Ski School!
Our program operates all day SATURDAY on
1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/05, 2/12, 2/26, 3/05, 3/12
(no ski school 2/19).
Please note that registration covers transportation and instruction only! Students must also:
- Purchase a season pass lift ticket (use our discount instructions)
- Own, purchase or rent properly fitted skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots in good condition (see Equipment page).
- Own, purchase waterproof snow clothing, gloves, goggles and helmet.
Note! To be eligible to register with Bellevue Ski School, students must be in grades 2 – 12 (ages 7 – 18) regardless of prior experience or proficiency. However, eligibility is no longer limited to just the Bellevue School District!
All registered students must have medical insurance which covers (does not exclude) recreational snowsports. If student does not have coverage, inexpensive insurance for the student covering school activities including Bellevue Ski School may be purchased through the student’s school district. E.g. for Bellevue School District students, see the insurance application form for details.
To register, you will need:
- Recent digital photo of student (school or passport-style, full-face headshot; no sunglasses, goggles or hats)
- Name of student’s medical insurer company
- Credit card or PayPal account
To join the waitlist, you will need:
- Parent/guardian contact information
- Student information – name, school, grade
- Program you are interested in – Ski, Snowboard, Transportation only, Instructor training