Registration for the 2023 season is now OPEN!!
Thank you for your interest in Bellevue Ski School!
Our program operates all day SATURDAY on
1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/04, 2/11, 2/25, 3/04, 3/11
(no ski school 2/18).
Please note that registration covers transportation and instruction only! Students must also:
- Purchase a season pass lift ticket (use our discount instructions – coming soon)
- Own, purchase or rent properly fitted skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots in good condition (see Equipment page).
- Own, purchase waterproof snow clothing, gloves, goggles and helmet.
Note! To be eligible to register with Bellevue Ski School, students must be in grades 2 – 12 (ages 7 – 18) regardless of prior experience or proficiency. However, eligibility is no longer limited to just the Bellevue School District!
All registered students must have medical insurance which covers (does not exclude) recreational snowsports. If student does not have coverage, inexpensive insurance for the student covering school activities including Bellevue Ski School may be purchased through the student’s school district. E.g. for Bellevue School District students, see the insurance application form for details.
To register, you will need:
- Recent digital photo of student (school or passport-style, full-face headshot; no sunglasses, goggles or hats)
- Name of student’s medical insurer company
- Credit card or PayPal account
Registration for 2023 season ends on Dec 15 or earlier if we hit the limit for number of students we can accept. Don’t miss out – register now!!
[Update 10/21: We are at capacity for Elementary Students]
[Update 10/26: We are at capacity for High School Students]
[Update 11/13: We are at capacity for Middle School Students]