11/11/23 We have filled up our Elementary, Middle and High School Divisions (Grades 2-12). We are excited and looking forward to a great season!
If you are interested in volunteering, please click the button below to discover the various volunteering opportunities with us.
Registration information for the 2024 season
Our program operates all day SATURDAY on
1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/03, 2/10, 2/24, 3/02, 3/09
(no ski school 2/17).
To register, you will need:
- Recent digital photo of student (school or passport-style, full-face headshot; no sunglasses, goggles or hats)
- Name of student’s medical insurer company
- Credit card or PayPal account
Please note that 48 hours after registration, a $100 cancellation fee goes into effect.
To be eligible to register with Bellevue Ski School, students must be in grades 2 – 12 (ages 7 – 18) regardless of prior experience or proficiency. However, eligibility is no longer limited to just the Bellevue School District!
All registered students must have medical insurance which covers (does not exclude) recreational snowsports. If student does not have coverage, inexpensive insurance for the student covering school activities including Bellevue Ski School may be purchased through the student’s school district. E.g. for Bellevue School District students, see insurance application form for details.
Please note that registration covers transportation and instruction only! Students must also:
- Purchase at least an LTD season pass lift ticket (we will provide access to purchase an LTD pass even if sold out)
- Own, purchase or rent properly fitted skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots in good condition (see Equipment page).
- Own, purchase waterproof snow clothing, gloves, goggles and helmet.