Registration for the 2024 season will open in October
Thank you for your interest in Bellevue Ski School!
Our program operates all day SATURDAY on
1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/03, 2/10, 2/24, 3/02, 3/09
(no ski school 2/17).
For the previous 2023 season, below are the dates and milestones we hit. Hope this gives you an insight into the demand and we suggest that you register early.
10/01/2022: Registrations opened
10/21/2022: At capacity for Elementary students
10/26/2022: At capacity for High School students
11/23/2022: At capacity for Middle School students
12/15/2022: Registrations closed
Once we hit capacity, we move students to the waitlist and invite them to register if a spot opens up. We had more than 150 kids on the waitlist that we could not offer a spot for the 2023 season. So please register early.
Please note that registration covers transportation and instruction only! Students must also:
- Purchase a season pass lift ticket (use our discount instructions – coming soon)
- Own, purchase or rent properly fitted skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots in good condition (see Equipment page).
- Own, purchase waterproof snow clothing, gloves, goggles and helmet.
Note! To be eligible to register with Bellevue Ski School, students must be in grades 2 – 12 (ages 7 – 18) regardless of prior experience or proficiency. However, eligibility is no longer limited to just the Bellevue School District!
All registered students must have medical insurance which covers (does not exclude) recreational snowsports. If student does not have coverage, inexpensive insurance for the student covering school activities including Bellevue Ski School may be purchased through the student’s school district. E.g. for Bellevue School District students, see the insurance application form for details.
To register, you will need:
- Recent digital photo of student (school or passport-style, full-face headshot; no sunglasses, goggles or hats)
- Name of student’s medical insurer company
- Credit card or PayPal account